• Support Central Baltic maritime clusters’ SMEs with an ambition and potential to enter into new markets in Southern Africa.
• Achieve sales to CB’s SME’s with joint concept using Namibia as a safe entry point to coastal Southern African countries.
• Leading to sustainable growth in fast growing Southern African maritime markets.
• Detailed market analysis and feasibility study.
• Development and adaptation of products and services concept.
• Capacity building of 20 selected pilot companies from Central Baltic.
EU: Interreg Central Baltic Program
Total budget: 1 731 850,31 EUR
ERDF: 1 358 178,06 EUR
+358 44 710 3063
Satakunta University of Applied Sciences SAMK (Finland)
Prizztech Oy (Finland)
Tallinn University of Technology / Estonian Maritime Academy (Estonia)
Satakunta Chamber of Commerce (Finland)
Swedish Wind Power Association (Sweden)